The Production Coordinator plays a vital role in the production department, assisting with the logistics of hiring cast and crew, as well as various administrative tasks throughout the production process. This entry-level position requires knowledge of film production and human resources, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle stress, serving as a stepping stone for more advanced roles in the industry.
● Understanding film production workflow and requirements with focus on logistics and people management.
● Budgeting and documenting with an ability to make calculations and tables using basic office software.
● Working with production documents (timesheets, call sheets, progress reports, crew lists, etc.) and creating emails that meet
● Managing transportation, flights, hotel bookings, finding the best options available while staying within budget.
● Basic knowledge of office software and equipment.