The Production Assistant provides essential office support for the production department, helping the Production Coordinator, Production Manager, and Line Producer with administrative tasks during pre-production and shooting. On-set they perform a wide range of tasks, including answering calls, organizing materials, and being available for various errands for cast and crew.
● Secretarial work and professional presentation for handling paperwork, answering phones and expressing information in a clear and consistent manner.
● Above average skills in operating common office equipment, connecting devices and giving guidance in related tasks to the team.
● Basic management skills to fulfill certain tasks.
● Some knowledge of film production, its phases, roles and departments to the level of being able to step in in minor assisting roles in case of need.
● Understands and follows code of command and ethics of working on set